Monday, May 31, 2010

As last moments blend into first.

Sometimes you don't know before you do something its going to be the last time and so you don't bask in the moment. The past few months of my life has been full of lasts that I didn't know were going to be lasts. I'm a little sad that I didn't take them in but I'm also glad I didn't know about them at the same time. I'm glad things happened the way they did and those lasts came and went unnoticed until they were gone. As I reflect on them now. I wonder if I could have done things differently but what's done is done. The moments have gone and faded into the past.

I started this blog by saying 2010 was going to blow my mind. So far it has and I'm only halfway in. I did something I didn't think I had the heart to do... I left. It wasn't easy to look at faces I loved and tell them I was leaving but I did because I knew I had to, my lasts were swift I didn't even expect them to be lasts but I know I did what was right. I dated and fell for another place. I found out that if I show up with no expectations the Lord shows up to grab my heart and blow me away and now I'm interning for the summer at the greatest place on earth, Lost Canyon! So my firsts have begun everything is so new and fun in life right now.

2 comments:

  1. is the club we visited that one day the one u are in a relationship with??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm openly in a relationship with Glendale Apollo now. Like the whole world knows. I just had to tell Orbi.

    ReplyDelete