Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Basically I'm a blog flake.
I haven't written anything since... since... well I can't even remember the last time I wrote. So I'm bringing it back. I actually enjoy writing and I dare say I'm pretty good at it. Thus I shall grace you on this first day of 2012 with my New Year's Resolutions (cliche?? perhaps but I have to start somewhere people)


1. Keep my room clean
If you know me well enough to have ever been to my room at any point in history I'm a terrible room cleaner my room typically reflects the slight chaos that I feel in my life so the higher the level of crazy in my life the more clothes I put on the floor. I also have a slight hoarding problem. I keep things until there is absolutely no way I'll need it. So no hoarding, I've been watching that show and it scares me. I will put my clothes away and that's a big deal because I hate folding laundry but I have this theory that should work I'm going to fold or hang it immediately after taking it out of the dryer. Essentially this one is about managing my chaotic life.

2. Read the whole bible.
I'm working on a bible in 90 days plan I'm doing pretty good.

3. Write
I think this one is obvious

4. Live Laugh and Love
Gotta have fun.

5. Return to my life of to do list making.
It helps me see what I need to do.

6. Be stylish
Self explanatory. I'm probably going to start brushing my hair.

7. (always have 7 points you know my rules) Craft my butt off.
For fun, for gifts, for every reason ever just craft, craft, craft, and show it off on my blog. : D


Always
~Christina Alicia~







No comments:

Post a Comment