Wednesday, October 13, 2010

So I suck...

Well technically I don't suck. I just don't have internet. I moved on October 3rd... I do things like that... I just up and move some times... actually I don't, I don't ever do that but I do make brash decisions and then act on them quickly most people never even know I was thinking about it. I moved in with my lovely friend Ashley and we don't have internet at home. Which is probably better my room is huge and scary and empty. I've lost all of my stuff that used to populate my life. So I probably won't have internet for a while so my blogging shall suffer. But it's probably best that I don't have internet while I'm getting used to the place when I'm there I'm forced to actually live there and not get lost on the internet. I have to embrace the shadows on my empty walls and faint light that peers from under my closed closet door.


Plus we all know that I spend most of my free time at Grand Canyon University because pretty much all of my friends live there. I should just sacrifice my 3 years of school and start over and go there. I could get the money... we all know I'm not ready to graduate and be a grown up. What's 4 more years of school.... kidding I'm kidding Aubrey Schaffer I'm kidding.


I promise to make October posts about love. I've been listening to some awesome Podcast sermons and I'm learning a lot so I basically have tons to share.

1 comment:

  1. haha this made me smile and laugh cuz i just got called out in a blog lol

    ReplyDelete