Thursday, November 18, 2010

Too Good to Die.

I'm cleaning up my Facebook. I'm considering a friend purge but I might not do it because one time I got deleted(very justified I'd have deleted me too) and I noticed that said individual deleted me and I was a little hurt(but again it was justified) so I don't want to do that to people.


However my favorite quotes are too good to be gone forever. So they shall live on here on my blog.


LOVE is patient, LOVE is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. LOVE does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
1 Cor. 13:4-7 My favorite verses, ever written.

"Does this mean I'm being deported to hell?" - Alex Barr

Christina: Why don't kids play Ring Around the Rosie anymore?
Rikki: Cause its horrible, its about anthrax.
Christina: No its not, its about the black plague...
Rikki: yeah that's what I meant.

(Please note that in the following Ryan was super sleepy while we were talking)
Me: I'm coloring Samson right now and he looks really fruity because I chose green and orange to color him.
Ryan Guzman: Wait who are you coloring?
Me: Samson you know like Samson from the bible.
Ryan: Wait why are you using green like is his skin green?
Me: No his skin is not green his clothes are I picked green and orange for his clothes.
Ryan: Oh right just to let you know its supposed to be green and purple.
Me: No it isn't who decided that?
Ryan: OH DUDE never mind I was thinking of The Hulk.

"I'm kinda disappointed that you don't live to answer my phone calls... if I ever win the lottery I'm going to pay you to wait around for me to call you." - Ryan Guzman

Rikki: I hate sitting this close to the screen
Rikki's little sister: At least I get to see Taylor Lautner's nipples up close.

"I can't fall if I'm holding him"- Lance Mckee

"FUN NUGGETS!!!... (a lot quieter) I found them" -Me, at Midnight in response to finding dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets.

"I don't do drugs I am drugs"- Salvador Dali

Me: "Well you don't want your feet to get wet right?"
4 yr. old: "Well sometimes my feet get wet in the shower"
(I love kids)

"Go fist pump yourself" - Jonathan Michael Rodriguez

"Am I wearing goggles"-Lance Mckee

"Its kinda poetic. lol (I don't know why but I wanted to sound sophisticated hahaha)" -Jonathan Michael Rodriguez



and a couple videos for your viewing pleasure

This one is in Romanian so just watch it and don't worry about the words... she's singing about Santa being there, and that's her (real life) dad and he's telling her that Santa only comes to good kids but she says it doesn't matter if she was good or bad because Santa is already there and she only wants one thing from Santa, her boyfriend Ghita back. Just watch



and a throwback





was Justin serious about that hairstyle?

1 comment:

  1. yay for nsync and for me being an idiot and confusing anthrax with the black plague!

    ReplyDelete