Tuesday, December 7, 2010

OBSESSED

My head hurts from trying to study for this test that I don't really think I'm going to pass... I desperately wish I had been smart enough to withdraw months ago... I'm just no go in test situations, especially when I feel like I don't understand my professor... he's cool I just don't get him on most days. So I'm giving myself a 30 minute break from studying. What a good time to blog!


I'm obsessed with several things in life right now. I want to share.

First: the book of Psalms in the Bible. Such a good read. Today's pick:

Psalm 45

It's so pretty and poetic.

Second: Crazy Love by Francis Chan


This book is so good. Every chapter I read I end up feeling more confident in the way I walk with Jesus and at the same time I feel wrecked, called out and challenged. I don't know how Chan wrote this book but I think Jesus was in the room.

Third: Grape Jelly Uncrustables


Okae so I hate peanut butter, I think it is soooo gross but I love these little things. The peanut butter doesn't matter. I've had at least 1 every day for like a week straight.

Fourth:

Literatura barroca... because that's what my test is on and I spent at least 8 hours obsessively reading about it.


Fifth and Final:
The idea of the fast approaching winter break. Ah I can't wait I so want to have a life again and I want to see my friends and hang out, maybe go to a movie preferably at the Drive In movie theater, I drove by it the other day I desperately want to find someone who it down to go. Plus I'm turning 22 during the break in 23 days. I'll be 22 :) I decided not to cry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment