Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's my Rain Jacket.

Ever have a day that you think you'll remember forever because it was just a really good day. Nothing out of the ordinary but just really good? Today was one of those days for me.

1. I woke up and it was still dark in my room. Which meant OVERCAST but oh no I walked out and it was raining. First and foremost I love any excuse to put on my fly green rain jacket and wear it all day but when it rains and I don't look stupid, don't get me wrong I don't care if I look stupid, its just that I prefer to look prepared which I do when it's raining.

2. I saw Jesus a lot today. I feel like He might have been screaming at me so I would actually see him. I saw you Jesus. I know it's my rain jacket, that made me see Him, it has powers.

3. I got to hang out with like a million different people that I love today. Had some really good conversations with Jocelyn, Sarah, and Aubrey. Ate pizza and wings with Oscar, Rikki and Aubrey.

4. I went to campaigners for the first time this semester and Kim asked me to share the Word. Which was extra fun. Glendale/Apollo girls are a blast. I Love Love them.

5. Oscar Adame said this to me today too: "I RSVPed for two... I always RSVP for two."

6. Aubrey said something funny... I was gonna quote her... I can't remember.

7. I seriously loved today! I telling you friends, it's my rain jacket, I feel it in my bones. (LoL old ladies say that)

No comments:

Post a Comment