Monday, January 10, 2011

First Post of 2011!!!

Ah I've been a blogger for a year. :) Exciting! 2010 was such an amazing year. I don't know how anything can top 2010 so I'm showing up to 2011 with no expectations.

Things I am committing myself to

1. BLOGGING! I'm so terrible at updating this thing but I'm going to do better. I promise friends I'm going to do better.

2. Taking pictures... I need to document my life better how am I ever going to remember all the things we say and do in these days. All the places I've gone? The things I've done how will I ever remember in 2 weeks much less 4 years? Plus I'm planning on living this next year up I'm almost out of college. Who knows what's next for me. I'm gonna live like I'm dying.

3. No not literally dying but dying none the less. I would say the most interesting thing I learned at the end of last year was that I need to die to myself to be more free. Free to live my life the way it was intended to be. So yeah I'm dying more and more every day.

4. I'm going to read more this year I love books I love being cozy and reading books. I love pages and pictures and words. I love words. I really do.

5. I'm reading the bible more, I just started a reading plan that will take me through the whole bible in by my next birthday. I've read it all but over time never straight though in a close time period so I'm on it and excited.

6. I talked to my Grandma a few days ago, I'm not saying what we talked about because I don't want to spoil it but just know that I'm super duper excited. The woman has some amazing intuition and when she says things it's real and sometimes things in my life don't seem real until I tell her. So just know I'm excited and I can barely contain myself... but I'm being patient.

7. Of course I make commitments in 7's it's my favorite number. I'm seizing every opportunity before me that I can and praising God for all of my blessings. Every day I'm praising God.


So bring it 2011 let's see what you're made of.

No comments:

Post a Comment